Janie
ValkyrieCeles
Nayami
Axeldin
Dylan
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 pm

The icicle hits Inspector bones in the head and then falls to the floor with a clink.

"POLICE! I HAVE BEEN ASSAULTED! POLICE! ARREST THIS WOMAN!"

He looks around frantically. "HELLO? POLICE!?"

Then his attention is quickly diverted by the British girl's voice.

"FINALLY, some respect. Mr. Detective. I like it. FROM NOW ON, I will be referred to as Brom Mr. Detective, and no...no..I don't believe he does. Not since the unfortunate 'live frogger' incident."

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by ValkyrieCeles Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:34 pm

"Hmph." the Snow Queen eyed the British girl with disgust. "Respect is so beneath me, and so is dealing with all of you peons!"

She stomped back into her apartment and slammed the door, not waiting for a reply.
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:39 pm

"NO! YOU are the pidgeon!" Brom says smugly.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Alice scowls childishly at the Ice Queen's apartment door as she leaves, sticking her tongue out. Then she giggles to herself at the ridiculousness of the situation.

Taking a deep breath and assuming her best puzzle-solving face, she looks around the room and starts analysing the scene, pausing at each of the red shapes painted across the room.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Brom follows the girl's lead. He didn't want to be inspector in the first place. He was left the job after Ichabod Crane ran off to teach at some university somewhere. All he wanted to do was solve the mystery of the paintings. The dead person was secondary at this point as he never much cared for Prince Charming in the first place. He follows the girl and kneels down to look at one of the blood stains.

"From the looks of it, I would deduce that this person was not a very good artist."

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 pm

"It certainly has nothing on the cards and their painting the roses red, that's for sure," Alice mumbles to herself.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Brom nods knowingly, even though he has no idea what the girl is talking about.

"Or when they painted Little Boy Blue...uh..blue."

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:22 pm

The Snow Queen was still annoyed at the days earlier events disrupting her plans, so she decided to do what she did best: Point fingers and shout guilt aimlessly to cause unruley mobs (her favorite type of mob, she might add).

She opened her door and pointed at the first person who passed her door.

"Ginger murderer!" she cried. "You must be stopped!"

She formed an ice spear at the ready to destroy the probably not killer.

VOTE: Temp
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 pm

VOTES
TEMP: 1

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Niara flew off of the lamp shade and fluttered in front of the police man

"Mr. y'know how there is that paint on the walls...can play with it and put hand prints on the wall *-*"

The idea of getting to make cool little patterns with her hands was almost too much for the little pixie to take she looked at the eyes of the policeman and waited excitedly for his answer
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Alice whirls round at the loud accusation. She observes the Ice Queen and the so-called 'Ginger murderer!'. The investigations of the scene weren't getting her anywhere - so the Ice Queen must have the answers! Alice finds her arm involuntarily also reaching up and pointing at Peter Pan.

VOTE: Temp
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:31 pm

The inspector ponders this for a few moments, and then nods his head.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, tiny, talking bird! Sure there is a murder, but we may as well have some fun finger painting!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:32 pm

VOTES
TEMP 2

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Red strolled along, hood up, eyes down.

Vote: TEMP
Garnet
Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 pm

VOTES
TEMP: 3

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 am

"Don't lynch me! Look! I can fl-" Peter Pan is cut short as an icycle knocks him out of the air. Once on the ground, the woodsman marches over and promptly chops off Peter Pan's head.

"Don't....lose your head over it." YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Peter Pan was not town.
Peter Pan was not a Were.
Peter Pan was working for his own goals...
Now Peter Pan is dead.
T-FLY, you will not fly anymore in this game. Thanks for playing.

NIGHT PHASE BEGINS!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 am

Day breaks on the apartment complex.

Inspector Bones clomps down the stairs to look for breakfast when..

"Help. Helllp!"

"WHAT IS THE MATTER, YOUNG BOY?"

"I...I was attacked!"

"THE WHORSES!"

There lies Kelvin..Pinocchio...his left leg and right arm are missing...but he is otherwise...okay...ish.

Everyone else seems to be fine. No one died last night. Things are looking up!

DAYBREAK!

Night begins at 11 PM Eastern. Good luck!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:14 am

I only wanted to be a real boy... But I couldn't find a way, and til today, I tapped-dance to cheer myself up. What am I going to do now with a missing arm and leg?

Maybe the fairy could fix me up? Or the woodsman could make me new arms and legs? *_* I'd dance for you!

Yu Xiang Kelvin

https://www.youtube.com/YuXiangKelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 am

The Snow Queen popped her head out of her door to yell at the racket once more.

"What's the matter now!" she shrieked. "I'm just trying to--"

Her eyes fell upon the wooden boy with his....body parts missing. The Snow Queen didn't know what was happening: her heart began to feel those pingy, pangy things the humans called emotions. No one deserved to wander around with missing limbs.

With her icy powers, she sculpted an arm and leg for the mishapen puppet.

"Here," she murmured shoving the limbs at Pinochio. "Now stop limping around like a loser!"

She slammed the door again.
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 am

:') Thank you Snow Queen.

"She actually has a heart of gold... What a warm person." Pinocchio thought to himself.

He happily tapped-dance away~

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:08 am

Niara watched from the distance as one of her roommates Pinocchio or Chio she liked to call him laid on the floor with to limbs gone...When the ice queen had come to help him she instantly felt better about the fact he was okay

"I wonder if I should ask if he would like to make handprints on the wall with me" she thought out loud , but after a second she figured a man made of wood probably wouldn't want to stain his pretty hands so she flew over to the red paint and started drawing all the people in her house with her hand prints
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:55 am

Alice walks out of her apartment, her Cheshire teddy in one arm and her other hand rubbing her eyes as she yawns. She pauses and watches the Ice Queen conjure up an arm and a leg for the small wooden boy, then gazes over at the little finger-paint-obsessed fairy.

Looking down at the cuddly Cheshire Cat in her arms, she murmurs, "I don't believe I am dreaming anymore, puss."
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:27 am

Pinocchio sat next to the painting fairy and stared in wonder.

"What are you painting, Niara?"

There was so much of the world the wooden boy had not seen, and the fairy's drawings fascinated him.

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:29 am

Hades awoke with a start (which is odd, considering the god of the Underworld shouldn't be scared by anything) and started getting dressed. Before he threw on his robe, he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Lookin' good, Hades! Might need to get the fire trimmed back a bit, though...Don't want it to get too long."

He threw on a robe and walked outside just in time to hear a girl mutter something to her cat.

"Excuse me, miss...I'm sorry, the name's Hades, but...Did you just call your cat 'puss'? 'Cause where I come from...And believe me, its not around here, that's not really a thing you say..."

Hades looked down at the cat and made a face. It was purple...What kind of cat is purple?
Copper
Copper

http://

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 am

Alice, apparently startled, turns to look at Hades quizzically. She cocks her to one side innocently, wide-eyed. She looks down from her Cheshire Cat to the man with the matching purple fire hair and grins with amusement.

"Not from around here, you say? Where are you from, then, mister?"
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next