Dylan
Axeldin
ValkyrieCeles
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Disney Mafia [Game On] - Page 3 Empty Re: Disney Mafia [Game On]

Post by niipaan Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

"Did you see me sway my hips, pout my lips or any of that other stuff? I'm a warrior and I always will be, I have saved China and you walk around with a reindeer. Why would I kill people when I have spent so much effort saving them? "
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 am

Votes:

Niipaan: 1
Kiba: 3

“Mu-mu-mulan!” Ron stammered all thought of finding his beloved mole rat thrown out the window. “So beautiful!”

Mulan completely ignored the kid and stomped up to Christoph.

“I think you’re the one killing everybody!” she accused. Esmaralda nodded in agreement, ready to bash some heads.

“He didn’t do it! I swear!” Christoph said in his reindeer voice. He turned to Ron. “She’s just trying ta—“

But before he could say anything else, Mulan decapitated him.

Mickey blared the Mulan score from his speaker system for all to hear.

“Hahaha!” his trademark laugh echoed through Toon Town. “Good job toons!”

Kiba has been eliminated!
Kiba was Mafia.

Standby…
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporaryButterfly Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:30 am

IGNORE POST
TemporaryButterfly
TemporaryButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 am

The sun rose with a giant smiley face plastered all over it cuz Mickey said so and what Mickey said went in Toon Town. He turned on his giant speaker to broadcast his joys to the citizens.

“Hi everyone hahaha! I’️m so happy that we caught that killer. Now we can go back to everything being so happy and perfect and—“
“Garsh Mickey, is that blood coming from the tea room?” Goofy asked.
“…One second folks, hahaha!”

He ran off-screen for a sec, then his oh-too-cheerful shrieks of terror filled the halls.
“Who could have done this! Cruel world!”

Mickey sat on the floor clutching what looked to be a tophat. But it really was…

Dylan/The Mad Hatter has been murdered!
Mad Hatter/Dylan was town.

New Day phase!
Ends at 11 PM EST Friday
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:54 am

Ron woke up the next morning to see the mad hatter had been a victim to another attack! Who could be doing all these things? Also where was Rufus? Ron couldn't find his closest friend and he was getting depressed. What if his little buddy was dead? What would Ron do? Starting to panic Ron yelled out, "RUFUS! WHERE ARE YOU BUDDY?!?!?" Then suddenly Rufus was popping out of the Mad Hatter's body. What was he doing there? Why was he there? Ron bent over to pick up Rufus and asked, "Buddy why were you in such a dangerous place?" Rufus responded by pointing at the dead body of the Mad Hatter. "What did you see something Rufus?" Ron asked his pet naked mole rat. Rufus then shook his head and began to point towards the boy in green. "Wait you mean.....No he couldn't have.....could he?" Rufus just shook his head. There was no way his best buddy in the world would lie to him. This had to be the truth so Ron pointed one of his fingers at the boy and green and said, "You! You were the one responsible for this man death!"

Vote: Temp
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporaryButterfly Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:06 am

Peter was genuinely stunned when he was suddenly accused of something so horribe as murder. "Me? But you saw me! I was right here! And I didn't even know the Mad Hatter. Why would i kill him? Or anybody?" He said, a frightened look on his face. He could have sworn he had seen where the confused boy's teddy bear had gone to. WAS it a teddy bear? "I don't want to kill anyone! I want to be a little boy and always have fun. But..."He looked around suspiciously, frightened. "But that other woman wasn't here either...and she's suddenly disappeared. Don't you see? Maybe it was really her who did it!"

VOTE GARNET
TemporaryButterfly
TemporaryButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Esmeralda watched as the others ascended into a loud debate over the perpetrator. She couldn't bear the whole pointing fingers thing, so she decided to follow the accusations of the blonde boy and his strange mole rat pet thing.

VOTE: Temp
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Mulan looked at the boy who could fly...

"hrmmm I never really liked people who take control of little fairy and us her to make him fly"

[b]vote : temp[b]
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:18 am

VOTES:

Temp: 3
Garnet: 1

"I didn't do it I swear! We can fly we can fly we can fly!" Peter Pan shouted as the remaining town members surrounded him.
"You did it, Rufus says so! And my little buddy is always right."

Rufus glared at Pan to drive home Ron's point. Peter Still tried to argue.

"But I just want to have fun! Don't all of you?" she turned to Esmaralda and Mulan for support, but they too were part of the mob mentality.

It was then that Peter decided to stop trying to convince them of his innocence and make his classy get away. He sprinkled some pixie dust and began to fly up up and away...but then felt a weight on his foot and looked down.

"Ah! Get off!" he cried at the naked mole rat. He shook and shook, but just couldn't shake off the creature. He did, however, shake himself into a blinking neon sign, electricuting himself to death!

Rufus jumped off just in time and bowed to his audience who all clapped.

"Great job buddy!" Ron exclaimed giving Rufus a high five.

Temp has been eliminated!
Temp was mafia

Town wins!

Congrats to Axel, Vivialyn, Niipaan and Garnet: The town survivors!

A wrap up shall be posted shortly~ thanks for playing everybody!
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:32 am

Mickey popped his head out of his window in terror the next morning, wearing the Mad Hatters hat as a momento. He looked all around for any signs of death and not-very-cheerful blood spots but was shocked to see none.

"Is it...over?" he murmured.

It was then that a knockity knock rung on his door. He went to open it to see some of his most favorite (and most lucrative) 90s to early 00s cartoons on his doorstep.

"It's over," they said in unison.

"Hahaha! Good job all!" Mickey cried. "This calls for a celebration!"

Mickey snapped his fingers and an instantanious Festival of Lights began while everyone had a dance party with Mushu as the DJ.

The end! ---

Legit wrap up XD:

Gotta say the MVP was Axel. He was the investigator and the first 2 times he used his power both were mafia. Whatever hunches you got super worked bro!
The RPing was super entertaining, but I gotta say the most entertaining part of the game to me was Kiba's PMs threatening death to dif players before picking a legit town target XD

Role Break downs:

Vivi was the Doctor
Axel was the investigator
Temp and Kiba were mafia.
And everyone else was town.

And finally, the night phase breakdowns:

Day 1:

Axel investigates Kiba
Town Votes Kelvin.
Kelvin gets linched.

Day 2:

Mafia targets Dylan
Axel investigates Temp
Town votes for Kiba
Kiba is Linched.

Day 3:

Dylan is killed by mafia
Town Votes Temp
Temp is linched
Town wins.

---

Once again: Thanks for playing everyone! This was the first game I ever ran and you all made it very fun/enjoyable to do so. Awesome job to everyone who RPed/played and once again congrats to the winners!
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3