niipaan
Yu Xiang Kelvin
Axeldin
vivialyn14
Dylan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Memento Mori 7 (the Game Is Afoot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memento Mori 7 (the Game Is Afoot)

Post by Garnet Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Elise settled in next to Nayami for the journey, pulling the hood on her jacket over he head...

user posted image

"Sorry for barging in, man", she said to Axel, "I just didn't wanna sit alone. I'm sure you get it. So why are you both here?"

Garnet
Garnet

Back to top Go down

Memento Mori 7 (the Game Is Afoot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memento Mori 7 (the Game Is Afoot)

Post by malt Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Glancing over at the sound of people talking, Portia realized they were sitting right behind her in the van. Putting her hand on the seat to steady herself, she turned around a bit and gave them a nod.

"Hey. My name's Portia." She didn't smile, honestly she felt she had forgotten how, but her features softened a bit, "Is this your first job?"
malt
malt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:11 am

OOC: Really sorry, guys. I don't think I have ever canceled a game before, but some stuff came up today irl and I just know that if I try and run this, it is going to not be very fun. I have all these epic things planned out and I promise I will run this in the future and am so sorry to those looking forward to it.

I PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

If no one posts a game in the next few days, I will run another mafia. I can do those without so much intense prep.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2