Simple Joys Of Maidenhood

3 posters

Go down

Simple Joys Of Maidenhood Empty Re: Simple Joys Of Maidenhood

Post by Soyala Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Well, I was practicing my audition song for my Disney Cruise line Audition on Tuesday and figured I'd post one of the practice recordings I did since I had a few people asking to hear me on this song. I didn't do anything to the vocal track except add a reverb. Yes, you can hear some room reverb. Again this was a practice recording so making sure I was close to the mic at all times was not on my priority list. hahaha

Anyway, here it is.

The Simple Joys of Maidenhood

Soyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:25 pm

You sound just like I thought you would on this - AWESOME! There were some parts where your voice seemed to kind of be fighting timing of the piano, but your performance and energy and emotion sound great and you have the perfect voice for this song ^^
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soyala Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks Cassie!!!

Yea. I have a tendency to want to fight time on stuff because I am really far too use to having a pianist when I am singing or just singing acapella. A good pianist follows you and in acapella it doesn't matter as much if you play with timing in places. XD

Soyala

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

This was super pretty! Not much else to say: I actually think the room reverb worked for this because it added that more on stage feel to it. Your performance and vocals were stellar: Break a leg on your audition!
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum