When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled

3 posters

Go down

When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled Empty When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled

Post by ValkyrieCeles Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 pm

I am on a Disney singing kick lately so here's another one XD I am not a huge fan of Tangled as a movie but I love Rapunzel and this song haha.  Another one I've wanted to do for awhile!

And I'll keep wonderin', and wonderin', and wonderin', and wonderin', when will my life begin?
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled Empty Re: When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled

Post by Javastorm Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:36 pm

I've never seen this movie, but I've recorded I See the Light a few times, and I like the other songs on the soundtrack since they show up on one of my Disney-seeded stations on Pandora. This was very true to the original, your phrasing, diction, pitch, and expression were all on point! Really good stuff!!
Javastorm
Javastorm

Back to top Go down

When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled Empty Re: When Will my Life Begin - Disney's Tangled

Post by ValkyrieCeles Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 pm

I always forget about I See the Light, I love that one too. Thank you for your kind comments! Smile
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayami Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Loved this! The performance was perfect. I agree with Java, this was very true to the original and I loved it~
Nayami
Nayami

http://https://soundcloud.com/nayami42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down