Mehnime

2 posters

Go down

Mehnime Empty Re: Mehnime

Post by Kasidy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Welcome to "Meh"-nime! A look back at the shitty 90's midstream anime that we may or may not even have heard of in the first place (often for good reason). Rated X for language, partial nudity, potentially offensive jokes, and the occasional demon tentacle attack.

Episode One: We Have Shit For You To Watch (AKA Sailor Moon with Boobies and Demons)
Once upon a time, anime fans in the west watched whatever the hell happened to come to them. This includes Devil Hunter Yohko, a show that was quite significant when it first came to the states. Those days are over. Boyfriend "Crow" and I indulge in teenage Yohko's wet dream gone wrong, demons obsessed with her virginity, and more similarities to Sailor Moon than we'd like to admit.

Episode Two: Twin Sword Bishie Has Joined Your Party!!
Someone made a couple anime episodes based on the third Fire Emblem game..... just a couple. No more. The Fire Emblem anime is a perfect example of how not to make an adaption of a video game. And the English dub has way too many actors who don't deserve to work on any other shows (looking at you, green haired bow and arrow jackass).

Episode Three: Oh dear god this person got work again...
If Devil Hunter Yohko is how to do Sailor Moon right, Princess Minerva is how to do Sailor Moon (and just about everything) wrong.... so very wrong. Also, the green haired bow and arrow jackass is back. Yayyyy.......

Episode F***k: Psychedelic Sex Scenes
Golgo 13 is the most famous manga you've never heard of. It' been around since the 60's and is still be updated. Let's look at the bull shit spy noir movie they released for it in the 80's. Can you guess what will be the "cathartic ending"? Also, WHAT THE F***k AM I LOOKING AT

Episode V: Where are the Moogles? (Review to be uploaded soon! Until then, read below for fun stuffs...)
After over a decade of waiting, Crow finally gets to watch Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals, the first ever sequel to a Final Fantasy product. We didn't buy the VHS this time (thank god), but we found a video on youtube. In fact, for this episode, we're doing something different. You can either watch the video and enjoy the mehnime with our commentary(synch up THIS LINK with THIS VIDEO), or simply hear our review (will be uploaded sometime in the next week). Or both. In any case, have fun!

Kasidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasidy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Uploaded because why not.

Kasidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasidy Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:03 pm

New Episode Up! Psychodelic Sex Scenes!

Kasidy

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:00 pm

I am glad this show is back! Still love it XD

I actually have seen the FF5 anime so I hope you review it XD I remember it being especially meh wth.

Super fun to listen to as always!
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasidy Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 pm

So glad to know you are enjoying the show Valk! We'll definitely try to find the VHS's this summer XD

Kasidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasidy Mon May 05, 2014 4:32 pm

HALF of episode five uploaded! XD The rest will come soon!

Kasidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum