Janie
ValkyrieCeles
Nayami
Axeldin
Dylan
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) - Page 3 Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by Copper Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 am

Hades almost laughed at the girl's question.

"You really wanna know where? Well, let's just say it's dark, hot, and very VERY underground. I'm not a moleman, mind you. I'm Hades. You might know me as the god of the underworld?"

Hades struck a pose.
Copper
Copper

http://

Back to top Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) - Page 3 Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by vivialyn14 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 am

Alice is taken aback by the strange man's pose. She raises a sceptical eyebrow.

"I see," she utters under her breath. Then, louder, she asks, "Are all Gods candelabras like yourself?"
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:47 am

Niara looked down at the curious wooden kid, took a quick break from her painting and with as much authority as she could muster landed on a tiny thimble so she could use it as a pedestal .

"I , if you must know am painting all of the members of this house ^-^. in my culture painting is highly revered because there isn't much opportunity for it in the forest . BUT if you find it then you are considered lucky, so I wanted to share my luck by drawing the others who live here"
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Pinocchio examines the painting. He could not understand it, but it looked and sounded very interesting.

"Will you teach me how to paint one day?" He asked Niara.

Yu Xiang Kelvin

https://www.youtube.com/YuXiangKelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:36 pm

The woodsman suddenly develops narcolepsy and falls asleep.

"Honk-shoo, honk-shoo"
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Aladdin finds a curtain and turns it into a blanket and falls asleep on the floor.
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm

"of course I can teach you little non human person thing...if you want we can start on the bearded mans face"

Niara goes over to the sleeping man and wonders if he would mind having his face painted
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Rapunzie opens up her window and whips her hair back and forth.
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Waiting for the little pinnochio to answer her, Niara can not help but to begin drawing a tinsey mustache on the lumberjack and decides next to go to the Aladdin and draws some whiskers on his cheeks
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Aladdin wakes up from his sleep, not that he was asleep for long anyways, and sees the pixie near him. "What's going on?" he asks her with a yawn.
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 pm

I know someone who knew someone who ones dressed up like a crossdresser

vote : Garnet
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:57 pm

VOTES:
1 Garnet

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

With a great snore, the woodsman announces

"I ne'er trust that red riding hood!"

VOTE: GARNET
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Rapunzie whips her hair a little too hard

VOTE: GARNET
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Aladdin looks at the pixie in confusion, "So you think the girl in red did it?" He then looks at the walls. "I guess that would make sense then."

Vote: Garnet
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

VOTES:
Garnet 4

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:01 am

The pixie rips at Garnet's red hood, revealing a green hat underneath...similar to..PETER PAN'S! That is all anyone needed. They descend upon her with righteous fury as rapunzel fashions a noose out of her hair and they hang Little Red Garnet Good.

GARNET WAS NOT TOWN
GARNET WAS NOT WEREWOLF
GARNET HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME!

NIGHT FALLS

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:10 am

Everyone comes downstairs to find a DEAD BODY IN THE CENTER OF THE ROOM!

BUT WHO IS IT? It is hard to tell at first, but then you realize..oh. It's just Garnet from the night before. You guys should probably get rid of the body before it starts to stink.

NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT! EEEEE!

Night falls at 10:30 EASTERN tonight!

It is now daybreak.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:15 am

Pinocchio was happy that nobody died last night, but it felt as though something was off... He could not help but feel a little worried.

As he tapped-dance for luck, he also noticed that the night was coming half an hour earlier tonight. Were the days getting shorter and the night, longer...?

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Alice breathes a sigh of relief. She had made it through the night alive. She looks at her Cheshire teddy and grins back. Then she walks over to Pinocchio and tries to imitate his lucky tap-dancing.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Pinocchio was happy someone took notice of his tap-dancing. After all, he had practiced really hard, and not many people took interest in his culture of wooden-legged-tap-dancing. Oh, but he does have a leg made of ice now, which made weird sounds when it hit the ground.

Then he paused. He stared at Alice's own little dance with eyes of horror as he tried to pick up his wooden jaw with his hands. He did not even feel his jaw drop.

He recognised that dance of irregular beats. That was not the dance of luck she was doing... That was the dance of murder.

Vote: Alice - Vivialyn14

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayami Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:38 pm

Belle watched everything unfolding her around her, in absolute shock. It was like a story... not out of the books she read, though. She enjoyed stories about overcoming odds and rekindled romances, thank you very much. Were there actual killers in this room? She just couldn't believe it. But, if someone had to be, she thought she knew who it might be. He *was* the god of the underworld, after all.

Vote: Copper
Nayami
Nayami

http://https://soundcloud.com/nayami42

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Niara heard the wooden boy screaming something about murder dancing and watched as he ran around in circles finding it pretty funny,

"I don't know how I feel about murder dances and they don't mean anything to me..but that kitty the Alice girl carries around looks scary and like a practical joker...hrmm I'm the only one who can play jokes on people."

The angry pixie tugs indignantly on Alice's bow but when nothing happened Niara gave up and went with the next best option

Vote: vivi
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:09 pm

VOTES
Vivialyn: 2
Copper 1

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 pm

CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP

Inspector Bones arrives on the scene.

"Alright! WHO AMONG YOU IS A HESSIAN!?"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next