Janie
ValkyrieCeles
Nayami
Axeldin
Dylan
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) - Page 4 Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by niipaan Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Niara lands on the inspectors hat and looks down at him

"what is a hessian ? is that a type of fairy?"
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) - Page 4 Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Brom Bones looks confused. No one had ever asked him that before, he just had heard the headless horseman called that. He walks over to the bookshelf and checks a dictionary.

"Uh..a str--strong...coarse fabric...used for sacks."

That didn't jibe with what he was told, but no matter.

"SO WHO IS A SACK!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Alice stops dancing, her eyes wide and apologetic.

"Me? A killer? I never did take any dance classes but I assure you this is no demonic choreography at work! Isn't that right, Chess?" She cries, looking down at her teddy desperately for any kind of redemption.

Then she quickly scans her eyes over the room and notices the other girl in the blue dress pointing fingers at that creepy guy with the flaming head.

"You, candle head! It must be you!"

VOTE: Copper
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Niara the pixie stands up tall on the police mans hat and yells out as loud as her little pixie voice will carry "Yeah ! you heard the man who's the sack ?!" " Also does anyone know how do get red paint off your feet?? I was playing in it and now I can't get it off"

The paint was leaving little pixie footprints on the police officers hat but no one noticed.
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:02 pm

The Snow Queen saw the puppet dancing with his icy limb and couldn't help but crack a smile. This pleased her! Not that she really cared what the stupid kid did hmph but ice dancing limbs were good and because he was entertaining her she followed his lead.

VOTE: Vivi
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Rapunzie knits a sweater for all the friends she doesn't have.

VOTE: VIVI
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Aladdin wakes up to see no one had been killed during the night. This was splendid news! But it still raised the question of who was the one who tried to off the wooden boy the night before. As he watched everything unfold before him Aladdin found the little pixie in a pickle with the red paint. "I think you will just have to wait for it to try before you can get it off," Aladdin said to the little pixie before counting his own vote to the lynch.

Vote: Vivi
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Alice, in spite of what she said previously, speaks suddenly.

UNVOTE: COPPER
VOTE: VIVIALYN!

She looks surprised, even as the words leave her mouth.

Vote count:
Copper: 1
Vivialyn: 6

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayami Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Everyone seems to sure of their convictions. Maybe it's the right one, then. Belle swiveled her body to point her blame finger towards another.

Unvote: Copper
Vote: Vivialyn
Nayami
Nayami

http://https://soundcloud.com/nayami42

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Vote count:
Copper: 1
Vivialyn: 7

Inspector Bones eyes Alice carefully. "I cannot tell, guys. Is she a sack!?"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 pm

"o-o maybe she did vote for herself "

Niara looks at the wonderland girl and tugs on her dress...

"It doesn't feel like a sack? But then again i think sacks mean something different in the human world"

Puts sticker on Alice's dress that says "Sack"
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Inspector Bones looks for new evidence, noticing a sticker on Alice's dress. "HEY GUYS! LOOK! It says something!"

He kneels down to read it. "S....sa.....sack! SACK!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Alice looks down and reads the sticker on her dress. Then she sits down on the floor and hugs her Cheshire cat teddy close.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 pm

The woodsman finally awakens from his nap, feeling strangely mustachier.

He yawns spectacularly, stretching out and cracking various bones.

"I had straaaaange dream! A dream of a young blonde girl hacking people up. Surely it's an omen!"

He turns and notices Alice.

"YOOOOU!"

VOTE: VIVIALYN
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:30 pm

"Really, mate. I am innocent!" says Alice to the pixie.

"SHUT UP! MURDERER!" Says the pixie, as she rips Alice's tongue out.

Like.she PHYSICALLY RIPS IT OUT WITH HER STRENGTH!

Meanwhile, for good measure, the Snow Queen shoots shards of ice through the cat teddy. You almost can hear it shriek in pain...almost.

"MMMHMHMHMM" Says Alice, just before she is clunked over the head with Pinocchio's detached arm. Then he stabs her with the sharp end of his detached leg..right in the throat.

ALICE WAS A WEREWOLF!
Vivialyn, you have been eliminated

NIGHT FALLS!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:36 pm

The sun rises......ANOTHER BODY SLUMPS TO THE GROUND....THIS ONE HEADLESS...the head is missing, but it looks like it was cleanly severed. You can only guess by the shape of the body, but it looks like...OMG, IT IS NAYAMI!

HER BELLE DRESS ALL BLOODY AND SHIT!

NAYAMI! YOU HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

NAYAMI WAS A WOLF!

Night phase is at 11 PM EASTERN!

MORNING TIME

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 am

Pinocchio's instincts have served him well so far, and he believes he has solved the mystery. On the first night, neither Alice nor Belle would have had the strength to sever his limbs...

The woodman, on the other hand, was fully capable of doing so. After all, does he not own an axe? Also, did anyone notice that he's from the same fairytale as the Red Riding Hood?

And why was the woodman so tired that he'd fallen asleep and snored so loudly in the day? Was it because he was fully active at night.... planning more murders?

Vote: Cassie the Woodsman

Yu Xiang Kelvin

https://www.youtube.com/YuXiangKelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Niara had not idea what to do so in a flurry of wings she spun in a circle to pick some one uhhhh

"Eep I'm sorry "

Vote :cassie
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:48 pm

The woodsman scratches his beard pensively.

"I can't deny that I do look suspicious....I mean, the clues all point to me...but don't ye think things are fitting together a little TOO perfectly? I mean....If I were the killer I'd have more sense than to use my own axe for the job! I can tell ye that right now!

You know who I think is responsible?"

He turns and points a big meaty finger at Hades.

"Hades has been aaaaaawfully quiet. It's always the quiet'uns you gotta watch out for!"

VOTE: COPPER
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Aladdin looked at the accusations being thrown about. "You do look a bit suspicious huntsman, but at the same time you do have a point about Hades."

Vote: Copper
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 pm

"It would be just like a killer to kill people who were in their way of killing themselves! I don't believe you, axe one!"

VOTE: Cassie
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:52 pm

"Whoah whoa, guys. Ii.." THWAP!\

Cassie's head is sliced off by the pixie, who apparently had a very sharp blade..somewhere.

CASSIE WAS NEUTRAL!

TOWN WINS!!!!!

WILL POST A WRAP UP AS SOON AS I HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO BREATHE FOR A SECOND! Congrats, town!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:53 pm

the prize of fitty tickets will be split amongst

Kelvin, Janie, Copper, Axel, Valk and NIIPPAAAAN!

NO TOWN DEATH! HUZZAH!

Here was errone's powas

WEREWOLVES
Nayami Belle: Werewolf sympathizer. Killer
Vivialyn Alice: You are all hopped up on mushrooms and murderous. You do not show up as a werewolf to the investigator, but you are. OH, YOU ARE!

NEUTRAL
Cassie the woodsman: werewolf slayer you may target someone each night If it's a werewolf, they die. If all the werewolves are dead, a player dies. You win when you're the last one standing

Temp Peter Pan= Each day you may sprinkle pixie dust on someone to make them fly. You win if all players left in the game can fly and you are alive. You are not aligned with town. You are team neverland

Garnet little red= as a wolf hunter, you have been working on your skills. Whenever a character dies, you get their power. (You will not work for werewolves) She became neutral when she took Temp's powers.

TOWN
Niipaan Pixie = You can cast magic on someone to be safe each night. May not use it on yourself and may not save the same person two nights in a row.

Valk (Snow Queen who I thought was Snow white,) you can look into your looking glass and find someone's role.

Axel Aladdin, you have Jafar's staff. You can hypnotize someone each night and they will vote the way you do next day.

Janie: Rapunzel : each night you may let someone know you're not a killer. You are stuck in a fucking tower, peeps should know this. UGH

Kevlin Pinocchio takes two day lynhes to kill or two night attacks to kill. (his limbs will fall off)

Copper Hades: Has the power to kill someone flat out. May only be used once.

Night Actions
Night 1
Valk investigates Janie
Janie tells Niipaan her role
Cassie targets axel. He is not a were. Axel lives.
Niipaan uses her magic to protect Janessa of the rapunzels.
Axel uses his power on Cassie. Cassie votes the way axel does tomorrow.

Town targets tempy tots
Tempy's role goes to gahnet.

Wolves target Kelvin.
Kelvin's power kicks in. He can be lynched/killed only once more.

NIGHT 2
Cassie targets Valk
Axel uses his powa on Vivialyn who must vote with him
Janie tells axel her role.
Niipaan protects Axel

NIGHT 3
Valk investigates Nayami
Janie tells Kelvin she is town
Axel uses his power on copper
Niipaan protects Valk

I do declare that the MVP for this game is Niipaan. I don't now how red paint tied Vivialyn to murder, but apparently she had some weird theory that turned out correct. So kudos, Niipaan. Keep pixie-ing it up.

ALSO congrats on no town deaths! Most impressive!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4