Axeldin
vivialyn14
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lucky Maze Of Madness Empty Re: Lucky Maze Of Madness

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Maze of Madness!

A fee of five tickets is required to play.

There is a huge garden with super tall hedges covered in thorns. You have no idea what might lay inside the maze, but you are sure that there are several treasures to be found down every turn.

The aim of the game is to get to the middle of the maze, where you will find a chest of 50 tickets. There are other nooks and crannies where other little prizes can be found, but BEWARE. There are also nooks and crannies that may leave you somewhat... disadvantaged. Or that may not leave you anything.

Do you dare to test your luck in the Lucky Maze of Madness?

There are only ten spots for this game.

--

The entrance to the maze is somewhat unceremonial - just an opening in the hedge. Walking in, you can choose to turn left down a long tunnel or right down a long tunnel. You shrug and figure that whichever way you turn will take you somewhere.

Post that you would like to play and which way you would like to turn.

Good luck!
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 pm

I want to play! I will go to the right!
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:53 pm

I wish to play. I will go right. Right makes right!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:58 pm

I'll play! and I'll go left!
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:00 pm

I would like to play !! *niipaan rolls straight *
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

I'll play! I'll go back the way I came!

Left.

I mean left.
Copper
Copper

http://

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Axel turns right and walks down the long tunnel. The hedges on either side of him feel as though they are pressing inwards and he feels the need to pick up his pace. He reaches the end of the tunnel and can only follow the path round to the right where it widens out into a small rectangular room. The corners are too dark to see anything, but maybe they are worth searching for items? You can choose to search the room, exit the room the way you came, or take the exit next to the entrance you walked in through.

Dylan swaggers on to the right and down the path. He puffs out his chest, determined to finally win some big tickets. He comes to the end of the path and he laughs loudly - maybe a little too loudly? - and follows the path round to a small rectangular room. It is so small that maybe you and your muscles should find the nearest exit to avoid asphyxiation. You can choose to search the room, exit the room the way you came, or take the exit next to the entrance you walked in through.

Janie turns left and begins to walk down the path. About halfway she comes to an opening to her left. She is unsure of what might be down there - it is too dark to see. It might be prizes - but it also might be something she should never dare to set foot into. Ever. You can choose to take the path to the left or to continue walking straight ahead.

niipaan rolls on straight ahead but quickly comes to a wall. Momentarily confused, she looks both ways and considers her options. What would the Soup Princess do? You can choose to turn left or turn right.

Copper hesitantly puts one foot in front of the other and takes the path to the left. About halfway down the path, he notices an opening to his left. It is very dark and smells of something damp and mouldy down there - but could it be damp, mouldy tickets? You can choose to take the path to the left or to continue walking straight ahead.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Dylan looks around, searching the room. This would be his moment! THE FIFTY TICKETS MUST BE HERE!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 pm

FULL SPEED AHEAD, YO!
Copper
Copper

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm going to take the exit next to the entrance I walked in through
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Dylan decides to hold up and search around the room for his grand prize. He ventures further into the corners of the room, fumbling around. He leaps back when he feels something small, hairy and eight-legged skitter across his fingertips. Then he brushes himself down indignantly and carries on searching. You have found a small pouch of 5 tickets! You quickly stuff the pouch into your pocket and are ready to leave the room. You can choose to either exit the room the way you came, or take the exit next to the entrance you walked in through.

Copper shrugs off any possibility of distraction and carries on full speed ahead. He feels as if he has been walking for years when eventually the paths widens out. You can choose to either carry on straight ahead or take the path to the left.

Axeldin walks out of the room through the exit and walks down a short tunnel until he comes to an spacious opening of the maze. It is eerily quiet, but you must choose a path. You can choose to either go straight ahead or turn right into a crossroads.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Dylan stuffs the tickets into his pants and yells triumphantly. "WELL WELL WELL. I GOT MY ENTRY FEE BACK!"

Then he looks around for a moment, trying to figure out where that spider went. He does not see it, so he just begins to stomp around haphazardly trying to squash it. Then he heads into the door next to the one he entered from.

"TICKETS!? I AM COMING!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:45 pm

I will turn right at the crossroads
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:45 pm

wahhh dern wall ! all in my way and stuff...if I had brought my good ole trusty hatchet bet it wouldn't bother me then...

*niipaan goes to the left doing kart wheels all the way*
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:45 pm

I will go *bursts into 'Irreplaceable' by Beyonce* to the left, to the left!
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Dylan triumphantly bounces out of the exit and strolls down a short tunnel before coming to an opening. You can choose to either carry on straight ahead or turn right and come to a crossroads.

Axel moves into the centre of the crossroads, considering his options carefully. This could be make or break time. He treads carefully, for some reason assessing the ground with his feet as he turns right and continues down the path. He walks for a while, beginning to second-guess his choice. A moment later, he realises he was right to second-guess. He is at a dead-end and there are little statues of lions growling at him snidely. Axel sighs. You can choose to stay where you are and maybe explore this dead-end a little or go back to the crossroads.

niipaan turns left and cartwheels down the path. She stops just short of the end of the tunnel and then follows the path to the left and comes to a small rectangular room. You can choose to either search the room, go back the way you came or take the exit.

Cassie decides she will own this Maze and bursts into song as she enters and takes the left path. She just about reaches the part that she can't remember the words to at the same time as reaching the end of the path. She walks into the little rectangular room to her left. You can choose to either search the room, go back the way you came or take the exit.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Two wrongs don't make a right, but two rights make a LEFT.

GOGOGOGO.
Copper
Copper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:12 pm

"Well, this is the simplest maze ever for me! I am a genius, and also slim and trim and handsome, so for those reasons, I am going to go straight." Maybe that logic doesn't make sense to anyone else, but that is what goes through Dylan's head on a daily basis, so that is what he does.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Dylan saunters on straight ahead, whistling (terribly) an arrogant high-pitched tune as he walks. He comes to another small room. This one is quite the opposite to the little room he encountered before - the light is so bright he has to squint just to make out his own hand in front of his face. Or maybe that isn't his hand. His eyes adjusting to the light, he realises there is a tall statue of a woman in a toga with her hand outstretched in a 'STOP' gesture. Dylan scoffs and laughs off the aura of the statue. You can choose to either search the room, go back the way you came or take the exit to the right.

Copper takes the left and finds that he has to make another decision - and fast. There is a low rumbling and suddenly the walls start to press inwards. Are you going mad or are you just spontaneously claustrophobic? You can choose to either go left, go right or go back the way you came.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 pm

I will explore the dead-end a little bit
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by omegaflash4 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Secret Agent 00mega will engage as well sidling sneakily and smoothly along the wall to the left.

omegaflash4

http://https://www.youtube.com/user/omegaflash4VA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Dylan reaches out to kiss the hand..in case it is not his...or if it is. He wants to be polite, and wants to kiss himself. Then he looks at the toga woman and scoffs. "Nice try, Vivialyn. I know that is a dude."

He then searches the room.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Axel searches around the dead-end but finds nothing much else besides a lot of cobwebs and moss - and a soggy, crumpled ticket. You can choose to stay at the dead-end or go back to the crossroads.

omegaflash4 slinks left and down the path, following it around to the left and entering a small room. He quickly scans the room with his secret agent eyes. You can choose to search the room, go back the way you came or take the exit.

Dylan proud of his mischievous antics regarding the Greek statue, he searches around the room, laughing loudly. He searches all of the corners and tests the hedge-walls for any hidden doorways. Just as he is about to give up, he looks back to the statue and realises it has turned its head to look at you, a stern expression on its face. It has lowered its arm and is simply staring straight into what feels like your shivering soul. The room suddenly feels a lot colder than it had before. And a lot darker. There is a low rumbling beneath you and the Greek statue turns its whole body to face you, crossing its arms. You must solve this riddle to avoid being turned to stone:

Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 pm

back to the crossroads I go
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:41 pm

"EYE! You have beautiful eyes, statue. All creepy and white. Please present my reward to me."

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum