Dylan
Axeldin
ValkyrieCeles
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Disney Mafia [Game On] Empty Re: Disney Mafia [Game On]

Post by ValkyrieCeles Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 am

All was peaceful in Toon Town: Everything was brightly colored to blinding proportions, and the town was hustling and bustling with activity. Mayor Mickey looked out from his home and smiled.

“Haha! It’s a marvelous day! I can’t wait for Minnie to get back from shopping so it can really get colorful up in here haha!” he started to sing a show-stopping broadway number, when he heard a shriek.
“Minnie!” He cried running outside to his backyard.

All the Toons in Toon Town were gathered around something with sorrowful expressions. Mickey pushed his way through the crowd, and stopped before what everyone was looking at. He howled in grief.

“Plutoooooo!!!”

There he was: his beloved pet puppy, all bloody and gutted and not-very-happily-animated at the moment. Who could have done this!

“Garsh, could it be a murder?” Goofy asked.
“Mrfmrfmrfmrfasdfdsads!” Donald chimed in.
“That’s right Donald, we’ve got to find who did this, who knows who they may target next!” Mickey announced. “Time for a man hunt hahaha!”

Disney Mafia!

….Basically normal mafia, only pick any Disney/Pixar character to play as and roles will be assigned.

Player List:

1. Axel as Ron Stoppable
2. Dylan as Mad Hatter
3. Niipaan as Mulan
4. Temp as Peter Pan
5. Kelvin as Stitch
6. Vivialyn as Esmeralda
7. Garnet as Meg
8. Kiba as Christoph

With 10 the game can start wiki wiki. Sign ups will stay open until there are at least ten players.

Have a magical day!~
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:41 am

I want to be Ron Stoppable!
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 am

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NIIPAAN AND A WRITING DESK?

I will be Mad Hatter.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 am

I would like to be mulan please
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporaryButterfly Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 am

I swear I will post as Peter Pan SOME DAY IF IT KILLS ME (eventually)
TemporaryButterfly
TemporaryButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:14 am

On Ron Stoppable's request, Stitch is joining the game. But Stitch is bringing along an interpreter. or maybe this is just a really articulate stitch. yes.

Yu Xiang Kelvin

https://www.youtube.com/YuXiangKelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 pm

Sign me up as Esmeralda, please!
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:44 pm

I shall be Meg biggrin.gif
user posted image
Garnet
Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post by KibatheKute Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:56 am

KRISTOFF CHIMING IN!
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

https://www.youtube.com/user/officialkibamusic

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Mickey scowled and pointed at the collective crowd.

"Let the manhunt begin! I am leaving it up to all of you to find the killer of my beloved Pluto. Use some good old fashion democracy to solve this crime, or you'll all pay hahaha!"

---

Night phase shall begin at 11 PM EST on Wed. all votes or actions (if you have a special role) must be done before then. To vote bold Vote: name of person in this thread. For special ability use, PM me either on skype or via AC PM.

Have fun slowly murdering each other!
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporaryButterfly Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:20 am

Peter wasn't sure what to think of the strange land around him but he was quite fascinated by it indeed. His eyes were peeled as he wandered, keeping a close eye on whomever might decide to surprise him. He thought he saw someone nearby in the shadows and he aimed his dagger in their direction before calling out, "Hey! who's there? Show yourself!"
TemporaryButterfly
TemporaryButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by KibatheKute Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:24 am

QUOTE (TemporaryButterfly @ Apr 1 2014, 07:20 PM)
Peter wasn't sure what to think of the strange land around him but he was quite fascinated by it indeed. His eyes were peeled as he wandered, keeping a close eye on whomever might decide to surprise him. He thought he saw someone nearby in the shadows and he aimed his dagger in their direction before calling out, "Hey! who's there? Show yourself!"

Suddenly, a startled reindeer jumped out of the shadows, obviously afraid. A voice called out shortly after. "Sven! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere, buddy," Kristoff walked up, spotting Peter. Kristoff ushered Sven to him and backed up a little bit, "Whoa buddy...I don't want any trouble...put the knife away...H-He's just a reindeer...!"
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:44 am

"Rufus? Where are you buddy?" called Ron Stoppable looking for his little rodent friend. He never really lost the pet before. Well unless you count that one time when he and KP were fighting Camille Leon and her pet cat debutante. Which ended up the two of them flying back and forth between Greece and America, but that was no big as Rufus was bale to get back to them. This time was different. Someone was killing off pets and Ron didn't want any harm to befall his pet naked mole rat.

Still calling for his little buddy Ron found himself colliding into something furry and knocking him over. "Ouch! What did I just run int....." Ron stopped to say as he looked up at what he ran into. "OH GOD ITS A MONKEY! AHHHHHHHHH!" Ron screams as he runs behind a lad in all green.
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by KibatheKute Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:55 am

QUOTE (Axeldin @ Apr 1 2014, 07:44 PM)
"Rufus? Where are you buddy?" called Ron Stoppable looking for his little rodent friend. He never really lost the pet before. Well unless you count that one time when he and KP were fighting Camille Leon and her pet cat debutante. Which ended up the two of them flying back and forth between Greece and America, but that was no big as Rufus was bale to get back to them. This time was different. Someone was killing off pets and Ron didn't want any harm to befall his pet naked mole rat.

Still calling for his little buddy Ron found himself colliding into something furry and knocking him over. "Ouch! What did I just run int....." Ron stopped to say as he looked up at what he ran into. "OH GOD ITS A MONKEY! AHHHHHHHHH!" Ron screams as he runs behind a lad in all green.

As a random weight hit him in the side, Sven snarled a bit and huffed. Kristoff held him back a bit as the skittish boy hid behind Peter Pan. "Whoa! He's not a monkey, he's a reindeer!"

"Yeah, I take offense to that!" Sven (Kristoff changed his voice to speak for his reindeer) said, huffing once more, frowning afterwards. Kristoff sighed, "Look, it seems like this is just a big misunderstanding."
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporaryButterfly Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

Next thing Peter knew , a reindeer and an ice hoarder were hiding behind him from some blond boy he did not know the identity of. He was quite confused but kept his dagger at the strange fellow anyway, glaring. "Who are you then? Are YOU a monkey?" He asked, genuinely curious, having never seen a real monkey before.
TemporaryButterfly
TemporaryButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:29 am

As Ron hid behind the boy in green tights another blonde boy approached him about the whole monkey business. Ron looked at the animal and having no knowledge of reindeer he said, "How do you know if he's not some reindeer monkey hybrid type of animal? Huh? I bet you work for DNAmy and are trying to make real life cuddle buddies!"

Ron then listened to the man talk with a funny sounding voice. "Dude you talk for you pet? not cool man," Ron said to the weirdo. Then the boy in green started calling people monkeys. Was this whole group of people gonna be weirdos? Not that it much mattered to Ron anyways right now he needed to find Rufus so he asked both of the two weirdos. "Have any of you two seen a naked mole rat around? I can't seem to find Rufus."
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 am

It's a hot, lazy day and Stitch chews on a few coconut shells in the corner.

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:54 am

Esmeralda reaches up into the palm trees to fetch more coconuts for Stitch. A strange creature (but cute nonetheless), Esmeralda decided he was apparently the only 'sane' one here despite his alien characteristics. She watches as the weird characters yell about monkeys and reindeer.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 am

Stitch is starting to like Esmeralda. Anyone who gives Stitch anything must be ohana. And Ohana are wise people. Because Stitch is smart.

Stitch has a keen sense of smell. Stitch can smell a stench from where he is and secretly thinks the dude with the reindeer could really use a shower. I mean, seriously. The reindeer smells better.

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:46 pm

The Mad Hatter runs in circles around everyone else, holding onto his hat so it doesn't fly off of his head.

"WHERE IS TEA TIME? WHEN AND WHERE?? WHAT BARBARIC PLACE IS THIS!?"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Esmeralda sits cross-legged beside Stitch, pulling at the stiff hairs on the coconut shells and twisting them around each other to make a weird little bracelet thing. She sighs, bored. Then she notices the strange man running around, holding onto his hat.

"Tea time?" she yells at him. "Why are you running? Are you late for something?"
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:47 pm

For the first time Mulan stepped out of her house to see what all of the commotion was about

"hey guys what's....is that um a dead body"

Mulan points at the pluto on the ground
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Esmeralda looked in the direction that this new girl was pointing in, horrified. That poor dog! Who could have done such a thing?!

She then looks up from the poor mangled body to the boy looking for... did he just say he was looking for a naked mole rat? What kind of kid carries around a naked mole rat? And what is with the whole aggressive paranoia anyway? What on Earth is DNAmy?

With a dead body and no one else to blame, she decides to start the ball rolling.

VOTE: Axel
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:13 pm

"NO! I am not LATE for something...I don't think, anyway." He pulls out his pocket watch which is not running. "NOPE! RIGHT ON TIME!"

Then he points to the dead body. "THIS creature, however, is VERY late. But who was on time for his murder? Was it the dodo?"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by KibatheKute Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:17 pm

All this commotion was driving Sven and Kristoff crazy. "Look I'm not a monkey. I'm a human being. But I don't like how you're holding a weapon to everybody right now..." Kristoff stated simply as he stepped back a bit. As more people came in, Kristoff pointed to Peter, "I don't trust that guy!" But then he looked behind him, "And you...you are being very buddy buddy with a guy you just met. Calling me a monkey and such. Pfft. I don't like you. At all." Kristoff huffed, Sven followed suit.

Vote: Axel
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next