Janie
ValkyrieCeles
Nayami
Axeldin
Dylan
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 am

Fairy Tales. Kids love them, they give warm fuzzy feelings to people...but they weren't always that way.

FAIRY TALES ARE DARK, YO! HOW DARK? Let's find out! Sign up below with the fairy tale character of your choice and let's create some mayhem together!

Well, you'll do the mayhem, I will just watch with glee.

Don't know how to play mafia/werewolf? It is super easy! PM me and I will tell you how.

I encourage you to form alliances and talk outside of the game. Last time, poor, innocent Kelvin was murdered after murdering people.

BUT WILL THIS TIME BE DIFFS?

1. Axeldin as Aladdin!
2.Nayami as Belle
3. Valk as Snow White
4. Janie as Rapunzel
5. Cassie as the Tin Woodsman
6. Tempy Tots is Peter Pan!
7. Kelvin Pinocchio
8. Garnet Red Riding Hood
9. Viviayn is Alice In Wonderland
10. Niipaan is a Pixie!
11. Copper is Hades

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On) Empty Re: Deathly Ever After (werewolf)(game On)

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:52 am

CAN I BE ALADDIN?!?!!?
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayami Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 am

Sign me up as... uh. Belle?
Nayami
Nayami

http://https://soundcloud.com/nayami42

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 am

I will be the badass Snow Queen -hair flips-
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:01 am

I'll be rapunzel
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 am

I shall be The Woodsman from Little Red Riding Hood!
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporaryButterfly Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:10 am

Peter Pan please!
TemporaryButterfly
TemporaryButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:20 am

Can wooden puppet boys join? Because Pinocchio would like to!

Yu Xiang Kelvin

https://www.youtube.com/YuXiangKelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 am

I would like to be Red Riding Hood!

user posted image
Garnet
Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Sign me up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland biggrin.gif
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 pm

I am niipaan mighty pixie!! also I would like to sign up please ^0^/
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Fairy tale world is not the happy go lucky place it used to be. The streets have turned dirty with greed and despair, and all of the fairy tales have been forced to live together in a run down apartment complex.

It is the morning time and everyone heads down to the lobby to get their mail when they see a horrible sight. Prince Charming lies in the middle of the lobby, his limbs torn off and he has been decapitated.

Since none of you are allowed to leave the apartment premises (If you go into the real world, you dissolve.) And no one from the real world can see your apartment...ONE OF YOU DID IT!

BUT WHO?

Please feel free to rp your characters and invite people to your apartments and what not.

EVERYONE HAS A POWER.

Night phase is at 11 PM EST. Please tell me what you intend to do via PM before then. Have fun! 50 tickets will be split among the winners.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm

CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP

Brom Bones, chief of fairytale police is marching around the lobby with his hands behind his back.

"Alright, it's alright! Brom Bones is here on the case. From the looks of it, this man was trampled by whorses. WHO RIDES WHORSES? Perhaps he was ripped to shreds by whooooolverines. Are any of you secretly a whoooolverine?" He says this in all seriousness, like this is a valid assumption, and maybe it is in this place.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

The woodsman looks at the grisly site before him, stroking his manly beard.

"whooooolverines, ye say? T'ain't no relation to wolves, are they? 'Cause there's one surefire way to tell if someone might be a wolf!"

He turns around, puffs out his chest, and asks in a booming voice

"ARE ANY OF YE CROSSDRESSERS?"
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Alice looks around wide-eyed. Whorses and wholves and wholverines? Oh my!
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Poor Charming, All he wanted was to find his girl and now he was in such a state. Then with the appearance of Broom Bones a mystery of who killed the prince was thrown at them. Someone was a killer here, but whom?

“What are Whorses?” Aladdin asked the nearest person to him, “Is he trying to say horses or wolves?”

Then the Woodsman began to talk and Aladdin understood what the detective was talking about. “Oh! Wolves, that does make more sense then,” Aladdin said to himself. So who could be a wolf in this group of people? All he could see were Princesses, Kids, a puppet, and two grown men. “I don’️t think any of us could be cross dressers.” Aladdin then looked at the tin woodman and said, “But you most likely know the most about wolves Woodsman so tell us what you know about wolves.”
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Brom Bones follows suit. "IF ANY IF YOU ARE WHOOOOLVES OR WHORSES, I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO TURN YOURSELF IN. I have a third grade education, and a white belt in karat-ay. I am not afraid to use either of the three!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Niara the fairy delicately landed on the lamp shade next to the scary woodsman who was always yelling about cross-dressers and looked down at the body of the prince

"well...I don't think a cross-dresser did it, if they did we can probably catch them trying on one of the princesses clothes"
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:26 pm

"THAT'S A GOOD POINT, TINY WOMAN!"

The woodsman declares, then turns to Aladdin, puffing out his manly man chest.

"Wolves be crafty creatures, lad! Most people think 'Oh...Wolves are easy to spot! Big teeth and fur and a tail!' but what most people don't know is wolves are masters of disguise!"
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Inspector Bones slaps the pixie on the back. "That is a Tiny point, my good woman! What if we were to lay a trap? Ya know, borrow a dress from say....Snow White or Belle and attach it to a mouse trap? Then when the killer reaches for it...SNAP! They will get their head stuck in it!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:36 pm

"Well what kind of disguises do wolves normally portray then?" Aladdin asked the woodsman.
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:32 pm

The Snow Queen opened the door to her apartment, flipping her hair over her shoulder divatasticlly as she did so. She narrowed her eyes at the grizzly sight before her, cracking a devilish grin at the dead Prince in the lobby. But no matter how much joy this brought her: she was still annoyed. This racket had ruined her sexytimes!

The Queen sauntered out to the "police officer" and put her hands on her hips.

"What is this disturbance lawman? I am not amused: I assumed being hidden from the world would give me peace and quiet so I could tend to some...business," she asked as she gathered frost around her fingertips.
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Inspector Bones looks offended that anyone would speak to him in such a manner. He eyes the Snow Queen.

"Listen, crone. In case you were not aware, there is a dead person and red paint all over the lobby! If one were going to just throw red paint around willy nilly, they could have at least painted a picture of something beautiful. Like a rock, or..I dunno, a covered bridge..or some whorses. We have what looks to be the work of a five year old or Mr. Toad."

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm

"Crone? Crone!? How dare you!" the Snow Queen shot a tiny icicle at the po po indignantly. "I don't care who's killing who: I just want it to be quiet out here! Is that so much to ask?"
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Alice looks on with amusement at the little fairy perched on the lampshade. She looks from the Woodsman to Aladdin to the Ice Queen and then to the scene in front of her. She racks her brain for any ideas on how to track down the perpetrator, but all she can think about is the nearest source of cupcakes.

"But does aforementioned Mr. Toad live around here, Mr. Detective?" she asks, after clearing her throat, in her most official voice.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next