Dylan
Axeldin
vivialyn14
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lucky Maze Of Madness - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucky Maze Of Madness

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Cassie puts the 10 tickets with the 5 she found earlier and stares at the lion. Maybe it will give her another riddle or something that will lead to her getting even more tickets!
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:15 pm

niipaan puts the nickel back in her pocket and sighs a little. She looks around awkwardly as the lion continues to stare straight ahead, silent. You can choose to stay or go back.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:15 pm

DYLAN TAKES THE PATH TO THE LEFT!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Axel takes the left and has another choice to make. You can choose to turn left or turn right.

Cassie stares intently into the lion's stony eyes. The lion simply stares back. You can choose to stay or go back to the crossroads.

Dylan takes the left and finds himself at another junction. You can choose to turn left or turn right.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:19 pm

turn right
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Dylan begins looking at the back of his hand, trying to picture a map that he has not drawn. Then he looks from the left to the right...before heading left again.

"AXEL! I DUNNO WHERE YOU ARE, BUT I WILL FIND YOU...AND I WILL HIT YOU WITH MY MALLET!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Okay Mr. llama lion there is nothing here it was nice meeting you cool.gif
Maybe next time we can play reindeer games

(and with those words of wisdom niipaan walked back to where she had come from the sun glistening on her shades that appeared out of mid air )
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by omegaflash4 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:26 pm

omega ponders for a second then asks "If I had asked the other lion which door was the correct door, which door would he have pointed to?" smiling owo

omegaflash4

http://https://www.youtube.com/user/omegaflash4VA

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Axel turns right. It seems he is a dead-end magnet. There appears to be some kind of lever here though. There is a label attached to it: 'DO NOT EAT.' You can choose to pull the lever or go back.

Dylan takes the left walking down the path whilst looking down at his hand. He almost - ALMOST - misses the opening to the right. You can choose to take a right or continue on.

niipaan leaves the lion party and goes back to the crossroads. You can choose to turn left or continue straight ahead.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Cassie smacks the lion on the nose in frustration, then decides to turn back and go to the crossroads again where she tries the left path.
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 pm

"Well....its something different I guess....." Axel pulls the lever
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 pm

y'know what they say I walk the line ~~ well and by they I totally mean johnny cash ..he hasn't lead me wrong yet

*goes forward strumming an invisible guitar*
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Dylan continues in a straight line ahead...staring at his hand, and muttering to it. Then he makes his hand talk back. "Sorry, Papi."

"It is okay, Axel, but it better not happen again!"

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:06 pm

omegaflash4 gives the most confident smile he can, but the lions remain stony-faced. There is a long pause and omega slowly becomes more certain about the assured doom. Then the lions give a roar and present you with a small pouch and, more importantly, your life. You take the pouch. It contains 5 tickets! You can choose to stay or go back to the crossroads.

Cassie rubs her hand - what a hard-headed lion. She could swear she almost growl. She walks down to the crossroads and takes the left path. Continuing down, she comes to a small rectangular room that looks eerily familiar. You can choose to go back the way you came or take the exit.

Axel grabs hold of the lever and pulls downwards. The lever clicks as it makes it way down to the ground. Axel stands back and waits... but nothing happens. You can choose to lift the lever up or go back.

niipaan continues walking on and the path is apparently never-ending. Eventually the path comes to an end. Wait a second... is this the beginning?! You can choose to continue forward, go back the way you came or double back and take the path to the right.

Dylan continues straight ahead. He has narrowly avoided death up until this point. He gets to a dead end and looks up from his hand. Axel. Whatever. Well, at least the dead-end LOOKS like a dead-end. But instead of just a regular hedge wall, it is a black abyss. It is so black is swallows up the light surrounding it and emits its own eerie blacklight. There is nothing moving in this abyss - it actually hurts Dylan's eyes to gaze upon such a spectacle; how can something so... dark exist in this world? He almost feels it sucking out his soul through his eyes. He finds himself stepping closer, drawn in... You involuntarily step into the black abyss and find yourself stepping out the otherside somewhere else in the maze. You step out of the wormhole and walk down to the end of the corridor, your head spinning and feeling sick to your stomach. You are at a T-junction. You can choose to turn left or turn right.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

I don't know what's happening but I like it *continues to go straight*
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Dylan steps out of the abyss, dazed. He holds his hand up and makes it speak.

"What do we do now, Dylan? You are so cool. I wish I were you."

"I dunno, Niipaan. Stop talking, they might hear us."

"Who might hear us? Omg, you are SO COOL!"

"THEY might hear us. THEY!"

Then he takes a right.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm

"well that didn't do anything....I should return this back t what it was though." Axel lifts the lever back up
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:14 pm

niipaan continues straight ahead and comes to a small rectangular room. It looks strangely familiar. You can choose to go back or take the exit.

Dylan takes a right and continues down the long path. He walks forever until he comes to the same old crossroads. There are several footprints everywhere and a chill runs down your spine when you realise that you might not be alone in this maze. You can choose to turn right or continue straight ahead.

Axel lifts the lever back up to its upright position but it keeps on lifting up all the way until it's standing up straight. Axel lets go and hopes that nothing bad will come of this situation. The ground beneath you starts to rumble and you step back as a platform opens up and a small altar rises up, boasting a big pouch of... what? You can choose to take the pouch or turn back.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Cassie takes the exit
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 pm

"Dylan, I don't think we are alone." Says "Niipaan" in an over dramatic whisper.

"Dude, who else would be here?"

"ME!"

"Yeah, but you're right here."

"No, the OTHER me..."

"You don't mean...."

"YES! THE REAL ME!"

"Handpaan, prepare the MALLET!"

HE TAKES A RIGHT!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Axeldin Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Axel stares at the altar in amazement...."Is this it? No its probably a trap." Axel begins to turn around, but gives into his curiosity and takes the pouch. "I'm probably gonna regret this...."
Axeldin
Axeldin

Back to top Go down

Post by omegaflash4 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm gonna chill and talk to the lions they seem to just want someone to talk to. "so how's your day been so far lions owo?"

omegaflash4

http://https://www.youtube.com/user/omegaflash4VA

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:25 pm

IF ONLY THE SPIRIT OF THE SOUP WAS HERE WITH ME TODAY !!! *niipaan doesn't yet move and thinks carefully about her decisions."
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Cassie takes the exit and continues down the corridor. She comes to a fork in the path. You can choose to take the right path or the left.

Dylan takes a right and loops round with the path, then continues down the long path. He is really getting sick of long, uneventful paths. But then again, he is thankful that long, uneventful paths do not include wormholes. Eventually he comes to a dead end. You can choose to stay and look around or go back.

Axel lets his curiosity get the better of him at the last minute and he takes the pouch with nervous fingers. He opens it and a puff of black smoke coughs up in his face. Axel drops the pouch and it doubles in size as it hits the floor. There is a metal CLANK and he picks it up and looks inside. You have found a lantern! You can choose to stay here or go back.

omegaflash4 tries to make conversation with the lions but they remain impassive. You can choose to stay or go back.
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:30 pm

"TIME TO GO TO THE RIGHT! AWWWWWW YEAAAAH!"
Cassie
Cassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content