vivialyn14
Janie
Cassie
Axeldin
Dylan
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Cute Forest Of Murder (werewolf) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cute Forest Of Murder (werewolf)

Post by ValkyrieCeles Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Beavery clung to the dead corpse of Nayami the deer. Not cuz she missed her or anything, but cuz she would miss the deer puns. Beavery always liked a good laugh.

"I'm sorry I indeerectly killed you my friend!" she howled with a slight chuckle. "Ha ha, get it? But no seriously sorry you're dead and stuff."

She glared at the bunny.

"You won't get away with this indeerjustice!" She threw a log straight at the rabbits head.

VOTE: Kelvin
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Cute Forest Of Murder (werewolf) - Page 5 Empty Re: Cute Forest Of Murder (werewolf)

Post by Garnet Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 pm

This will soon be you, sweet asian!

user posted image
Garnet
Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:31 am

BunnyKel was. not. amused. with what he heard when he woke up.

For years, he has always gotten along well with the people of the Cute Forest. He had always given extra carrots to the squirrel, had fun with dear Cassie, and had morning exercises with the Mink. No matter how you looked at it, BunnyKel was like the symbol of social cohesion between the different species.

And now they want him killed?

Well, he guess he can sort of understand, what with the crazy bloodlust that has been filling up the forest. Had he not stared in horror as they chewed off the Mink's head and smashed his dear friend Cassie with a tree? All this done without even his participation?

He hugs the photographs of Axel, Cassie and himself having fun one summer day. Where they had all been happy, right here in cute forest. How ironic that one day, the three friends shall reunite in death.

BunnyKel starts preparing his last meal of carrot salad.

BunnyKel also knows that the lynching will not stop today, because he is definitely not a killer.

Yu Xiang Kelvin

https://www.youtube.com/YuXiangKelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:49 am

niipaan the squirrel realized that today would be probably another day filled with the deaths of the people she knew .. as a squirrel it has always been her job to be energetic and help raise the spirits of her animal friends...she realized that one of the people around her at this very moment could be a killer, but for now she didn't want to think about that . Ever since Mrs. Mouses death relations between all the animal friends had been stretched and some lost forever, she thought back to playing with Cassie riding her back and searching through the forest for candy, choking back the tears she forced a smile and said to the other animals.

"So..it's possible that by the end of today any two of us could be gone BUT I DON'T WANT OUR LIVES TO END IN HATRED FOR EACHOTHER! Today no matter who how is I think we should have a picnic were we all just play animal games and go back to remembering how things once were..you don't have to join if you don't want to but I just thought it would be a good way to remember each other"

*wiping away the stray tear she could not fight back she puts on a strained smile hoping her animal friends will join her*
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:59 am

Beavery couldn't help but shed a tear at the touching speeches being speechified. She rolled a log over to the other critters and decided for once to not be a sadistic ho, joining in on the animal cuteness.

"So uh, want some bark?" she said as she peeled some off of her faithful log. "Tastes like chicken!"
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 am

mmmm picnic, I'll join!!!

user posted image
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:30 am

BunnyKel wishes everyone could just live in peace and there be no more bloodshed.

He has yet lynched anyone and since tonight could be the last time he can take part, he decides to vote.

VOTE: No Lynch

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 am

In one last, desperate attempt to save his life, BunnyKel hops up the town's protest stage, where he had once helped fight the cases of so many citizens of Cute Forest.

"Guys, guys!! Listen to me!"

As he gazed out at his surroundings, he is reminded of a time years back when he had stood on this very stage, leading a protest against discriminating against inter-species marriages.

"OUR SPECIES DON'T MATTER. WE ALL CAME FROM THE SAME FAMILY TREE, SEE? THIS OAK ONE!" he had shouted into the microphone that was really a huge, hollow carrot that amplified his voice.

The crowd of animals had roared in approval and had chanted, while stamping their feet and hooves: "APPROVE INTER-SPECIES MARRIAGES!! NO DISCRIMINATION!!"

The God of Cute Forest, of which the animals know only as Mr. Dyl, had cast down a heavenly light that day, and animals from different species were allowed to marry for the first time in history.

BunnyKel shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"WE MUST LIVE IN PEACE. NO MORE BLOODSHED SHALL COME TO OUR FOREST. WE MUST NOT LYNCH EACH OTHER, OR HOW DIFFERENT SHALL WE BE FROM WERE-ANIMALS?!"

He looked around his surroundings, waiting for the first cheer or the first approving stamping of hooves. Nothing. If anything, the squirrel scrambled away from her tree to look for a more peaceful spot for her picnic.

With tears in his eyes, BunnyKel realises this is it for him. He goes back to his burrow, awaiting his execution.

user posted image

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Janie cries a single tear as she whispers sadly from the branch,

"No one will ever know why these things must happen. But sometimes sacrifices must be made"

user posted image
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:38 pm

niipaan the squirrel puts on a stunned and brave face as she sees Beavery who had always been known to play tricks on her and the other animals offer some of her bark to them all

"thanks Beavery that is very kind of you "

niipaan takes the bark and stares at it in happiness for the generous offer, she wasn't really sure how she would eat it but she would worry about that later.

as Janie begins to move toward her for the picnic she here's yuxi the rabbit exclaim his no lynch point once more but to no avail and for a moment gets scared and hides but decides to talk to him.

"yuxi I know that your intent is good and at times you have helped the other animal, but I also know that a were-animal is a normal animal at day and a killer at night...even someone as cuddly with a cute cotton tail as yours can kill. Also some of those things you did were for you not the group. If I remember correctly weren't you really interested in Mrs. Mouse at the time you made the plight for inter-species relationship, and didn't you give me extra carrots because I had candy to share...etc. Yuxi ..you were never fully innocent ...sorry."

Niipaan then tries to go back to happy mode .. " Um group picture"

user posted image
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu Xiang Kelvin Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:18 pm

BunnyKel loses his mind from the betrayals and giggles to himself softly. He does not stop giggling for the rest of the day.

"Might as well freak the people out before dying." he thought.
user posted image

By the way, the giggle sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic

Yu Xiang Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by ValkyrieCeles Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Beavery smiled as Nii took the offered bark. She then saw Bunny Kel slink into his home and cackled to herself.

"Looks like we're having rabbit for dinner tonight!" she exclaimed gleefully.

When no one acted excited, she decided to go back to acting all ssad and stuff.

"I mean...poooor bunny"
ValkyrieCeles
ValkyrieCeles

Back to top Go down

Post by niipaan Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:59 pm

"ummm beavery dear you...I don't know how to say this but um...you're a vegitarian... D: "

niipaan then goes back to making food for her animal friends

user posted image
niipaan
niipaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Everyone crowds around Kelvin. "I am innocent, guys! Listen to my voice!" Then he begins to sing the most beautiful rendition of Celtic Woman ever.

"We're walking in the airrrrrr."

"Oh, you are gonna be walking in the air, alright." Says Janie as she pushes him off of a cliff. He continues to sing all the way down the fall.

KELVIN WAS THE OTHER WERE-ANIMAL! TOWN WINS!

Janie was the investigator, and a fine job she did.

25 tickets will be divided amongst you survivors.

Valk, Garnet, Janie and Niipaan WIN!

Thanks for playing, guys! Someone else run a game now!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 am

woot! gg!
Garnet
Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum