Mysterious Funn Houssseeee

+2
Copper
Dylan
6 posters

Go down

Mysterious Funn Houssseeee Empty Re: Mysterious Funn Houssseeee

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Before you stands an old, Aztec temple. Vines snake their way up the crumbling bricks, as if reaching for the riches that surely lie deep inside. These are no ordinary riches, these are tickets. Tickets to what must surely be the greatest treasure ever dreamed up by man or beast.

Do you know what Cryptography is? I hope so, because the map you hold in front of you has some sort of code on it. To get entrance into the funhouse, you had better figure out what all of these quotes have in common and enter the word into the lock below.

(PM Dylan the answer. It is a 7 letter word.) The cost to get into the fun house is 5 tickets. If you complete all ten rooms, you will be rewarded with FITTY TICKETS! Now have a look at the map.

BTL GHXH SHRIVELHRX VSB ZX XBZQQ BHZPF DHU UHRIXLQD. BQHRO. - SHSH STVPLQ

SHRIVEL ZX BTL NIZSL BTVB QZDL LMVSBX DHI EIVPBZPE NLVSL. - VGLQZV LVITVIB

SHRIVEL ZX DLVI BTVB TVX XVZO ZBX NIVULIX. - OHIHBTU ALIPVIO

SHRIVEL ZX BTL VIB HD ALZPE BTL HPQU HPL YTH FPHYX UHR'IL XSVILO BH OLVBT. - TVIHQO YZQXHP

V BZGZO NLIXHP ZX DIZETBLPLO ALDHIL V OVPELI, V SHYVIO ORIZPE BTL BZGL, VPO V SHRIVELHRX NLIXHP VDBLIYVIO. - WLVP NVRQ IZSTBLI

FLLN UHRI DLVIX BH UHRIXLQD, ARB XTVIL UHRI SHRIVEL YZBT HBTLIX. - IHALIB QHRZX XBLKLPXHP

XHGL TVKL ALLP BTHRETB AIVKL ALSVRXL BTLU YLIL VDIVZO BH IRP VYVU. - BTHGVX DRQQLI

Solved this room. (The first 9 will move on): Copper, Vivialyn, Nayami, Axel, Janie, Cassie, Niipaan, Omega.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm

I will play! AND THIS IS MY JAM, YO!

I love word puzzles.
Copper
Copper

http://

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayami Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Ooo puzzles. I'm in~
Nayami
Nayami

http://https://soundcloud.com/nayami42

Back to top Go down

Post by vivialyn14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Yay! Puzzllessssssss~ count me in!
vivialyn14
vivialyn14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:37 pm

ROOM 2. You must complete room 1 first.

You have managed to get into the funouse....the tickets, you can almost smell them. They smell like...paper and riches!

The first actual room has big neon letters that say "JANK ROOM!" And a man stands before you in a labcoat. IT MUST BE THE LITHUANIAN SCIENTIST! There are four shelves here and a box filled with action figures of every member of Audio City...as well as a bunch of plastic animals. The Lithuanian scientist will describe an audio city member and an animal and you have to tell me which one goes on each shelf. Each shelf will have one audio city member and one animal.

KEEP in mind that the scientist does not speak great english, so you must figure out the puzzle using your intellect and keen ears. Here is an example puzzle.

"The man, he eat a car part for his evening meal, and he riding something that make hair stiff."

So let's see...evening meal would be Dinner......so we need a car part to match that....Enginedinner? That doesn't make an audio city name....Tiredinner? No....Axeldinner? Hrmm...Axeldin! What makes hair stiff? Mousse! Axeldin is riding a moose!

I hope that makes sense because here we go. PM me the four Audio Citizens and the four animals they are riding.

1. The woman, she dip part of her leg into small body of water, then she ride away on..how you say...animal when you not tellin' truth....on the cold hard ground.

2. The Lady, she make horse noise, upon my face and body, then I say "Go away, bad breath!" Then she ride off on...uh...the uhh...the smaller creature, it name sound like when they come to take your car.

3. This man, his name sound like female police officer, ...eh..police officer part first, then lady. and he ride off on a dull person.

4. Oh, this man...he feel so out of sorts...he spin around too many times and now he not see very well. He also dress in blue armor and have gun for arm. He ride away on eh...how you say..."I see you pieces of chain! You called these!"

Completed this room (8 spots): Copper, Nayami, Axel, Vivialyn, Janie, Cassie.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:12 pm

ROOM 3

You arrive in a room with a stage and a microphone. THIS LOOKS LIKE A NEW COMPETITION SHOW! Kelvin's Sexy Latin Lover SING OFF! The results of the first episode are posted below...in Chinese..THANKS, KELVIN!

Don't worry, I have worked out the order. I speak Chinese. I am posting it here..just tell me the order in a more clear manner.

There are 10 contestants. Tell me who finished where.

Vivialyn lost to Axel.
Axel beat Vivialyn, Janie, and Nayami.
Dylan lost to Temp, Vivialyn and Copper.
Janie beat Roro, Copper and Vivialyn.
Megadizzy lost to Copper, Valk and Nayami.
Copper beat Megadizzy and Dylan.
Nayami lost to Axel and Vivialyn.
Valk lost to Nayami and Janie.
Janie beat Dylan, Temp, and Copper.
Copper lost to Janie, Valk and Nayami.
Megadizzy beat Dylan and Roro.
Temp lost to Roro and Vivialyn.
Roro lost to Nayami and Copper.

Completed the room (7 Spots): Axel, Nayami, Vivialyn, Copper, Janie, Cassie!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Janie Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:29 pm

I shall play!!
Janie
Janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Room 4!

Valk is in this room with a HUGE freezer. She has a self-satisfied grin on her face. "I want to tell you about my cheesecakes. Ah hmn hmn mn"

"How many do I have, you wanna know? Well..it is more than 100, and I do not cut pieces out of cheesecakes, so no fractions. I devour cheesecakes whole." She wipes her mouth with the back of her sleeve.

"If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 2 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 3 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 4 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 5 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 6 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 7 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 8 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 9 there will be one Cheesecake left.
If you divide the number of cheesecakes by 10 there will be one Cheesecake left.

Finally. If you divide the Number of cheesecakes by 11 there will be NO CHEESECAKES left!"

How many Cheesecakes does Valk have?

People that have solved this room (6 spaces Available.):Copper, Vivialyn, Janie, Axel, Cassie.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:35 pm

ROOM 5 (Last room of the day.)
Dylan stands here. "NOT that I am bitter, but let's rewind the clock a little to back when Pages was good. BACK BEFORE I WAS ELIMINATED. LISTEN TO MY TALE!

There is a live episode of Pages that starts in just 17 minutes and the final four contestants must all go through a tunnel to get there. The four contestants begin on the same side of the tunnel and you must help them to get across to the other side.

Due to the width of the tunnel, a maximum of two people can go through at one time. To make matters worse, it is night-time and there is only one flashlight. The flashight is always required when going through the tunnel (Valk uses it as a comfort thing.) and the flashlight must be walked back and forth, it cannot be thrown, etc. Each contestant walks at a different speed and a pair must walk together at the rate of the slower person:

Megadizzy takes 1 minute to cross
Vivialyn takes 2 minutes to cross
Dylan takes 5 minutes to cross
Valk takes 10 minutes to cross

For example, if Megadizzy and Valk walk across first, it takes them 10 minutes to cross. If Megadizzy then returns with the Flashlight, a total of 11 minutes will have passed. There is no trick behind this, it is the simple movement of resources in the correct order. You must get them across in 17 minutes or less.

Completed the room (5 spots.):Copper, Axel, Vivialyn, Cassie and Janie.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by omegaflash4 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:26 pm

I shall attempt ^-^/

omegaflash4

http://https://www.youtube.com/user/omegaflash4VA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Room 6

Five people, Axel, Nayami, Omega, Kelvin and Niipaan, were all invited to an exclusive party at Audiocity Mansion. However, during the long, dark night, the owner of the spectacular mansion, Dylan, was found dead in his BEDROOM!!!!!!! The trouble is, every member of the party went into his bedroom, each at a different time, with a different weapon, motive and clue that incriminated them. From their statements below, can you work out who killed him?

Axel's statement: "I didn't do it. I never left a footprint because a woman did. I entered the room before the person who took in the poison. I must say though, she was in there for a quarter of an hour before someone else went in!"

Nayami's statement: "Okay, I admit it! I took in the revolver, even though my motive wasn't revenge. A man entered the room after me and his motive was either rage or blackmail."

Omega's statement: "All I know is, I did leave a fingerprint, but that doesn't explain why Niipaan lost a hair, does it? Oh yes! The person who entered seventy minutes before me took in the lead pole."

Kelvin's statement: "I entered after a woman, who did not take in rope because the last person to visit him did. I was in there for more than thirty-five minutes confronting Dylan with my motive, which, may I say, wasn't greed or blackmail."

Niipaan's statement: "Yes, you caught me! My motive was jealousy, but it wasn't as bad as that man's blackmail motive, who entered at five minutes past nine. I entered before another man who left the incriminating clue of the blood drop."

The person who entered the room at half past ten is the real killer.
Show me what Everyone, what their weapon was, what time they entered, and their motive and clue.

SUSPECTS
Niipaan
Kelvin
Omega
Axel
Nayami

TIMES
9:05
10:30
10:45
11:25
11:55

CLUES
Fingerprint
Note
Blood
Hair
Footprint

MOTIVES
Jealousy
Greed
Blackmail
Revenge
Rage

WEAPONS
Lead pole
poison
rope
revolver
dagger

On to the next room (5 people): COPPER, AXEL, Vivialyn, Nayami, Cassie.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Room 7

This next room is empty. Nothing except for old, peeling wallpaper. On the wall are written the following words:

Telephone Bigmouth Elephant Alp Ankle Cups Snake Disallow Orb Aflutter Door Mississippi Silence Abba Deer Aioli Orange Academic Igloo Ant Yes

A large man stands in front of the next door. This large man is Valk in drag.

"You may pass when you tell me the password. It is hidden in these words. Ah mhn mhnhnnnn."

Find the password hidden here and PM it to me.

GOING TO NEXT ROOM (4 Spots):Vivialyn, Copper, Axel, Nayami.

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Room 8

Vivialyn was asked to cut a 99 foot piece of licorice into three smaller, equal length Licorice strands.

However, Vivilan could not find her measuring tape so she guessed.

When she finally did find her tape (I "Borrowed" it) she discovered that:

A) the second piece of licorice was twice as long as the first piece, minus 35 feet (i.e. 2 x first, - 35).
cool.gif the third piece of licorice was half the length of the first, plus 15 feet (i.e. 0.5 x first, + 15)

How long were each of the pieces of licorice?

Going to next room. (3 spots): AXEL, NAYAMI, COPPER/

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:42 pm

ROOM 9

"NOW SOLVE THIS, YOU BASTARDS!" Says a loudspeaker from the seemingly uneventful room you have found yourself in.

Garnet likes to travel around the world via airplane, which gives her a chance to meet many people from all over. In April, Garnet flew to five different US cities and she flew a different airline each time. During each trip she chatted with the person next to her, and no two people she talked to were in the same profession.

From the information, can you determine the date Garnet made each flight (each was on a Monday exactly one week apart starting on April 2nd), the airline she used, where she was going, and the profession of the person who sat next to her on each flight?

1. Three consecutive flights were, in order from first to last, the flight Garnet took with WTA Airways, the flight where she sat next to the teacher, and the flight she took to Atlanta.

2. Garnet sat beside the sports coach on a flight some time earlier in the month than the one she took to Seattle.

3. The week she flew Delta was some time earlier in the month than the trip to Boston, which was some time earlier in the month than the trip where she sat next to the stripper

4. It wasn't on the trip to San Diego where Garnet sat next to the doctor.

5. Garnet didn't fly Skyways on her trip to Seattle, and she didn't fly WTA Airways on the trip where she sat next to the sports coach.

6. Atlanta was not Garnet's destination on the trip where she met the stripper.

7. The Fly America flight was exactly two weeks before the flight where Garnet passed the time chatting with the attorney.

Dates: April 2nd, April 9th, April 16th, April 23rd, April 30th
Airline: Delta, Fly America, MidUSA Air, Skyways, WTA Airways
Destination: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Seattle
Seat Mate: Attorney, stripper, Doctor, Sports Coach, Teacher

(Axel was removed for playing unfairly. Vivialyn was brought back.)

2 SPOTS LEFT: Copper and Nayami

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:22 pm

The final room..Dylan stands before you with fifty tickets in his hand.

"THIS IS MORE TICKETS THAN I HAVE SEEN ALL WEEK! I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE IT! Now solve this puzzle."

"
Valk, UGH! I recently asked her to buy me some rope for a...uh...project.

She went to the rope shop for the required length but accidentally interchanged the feet and inches.

When I got it back and measured the rope, I only had 5÷8 of the length I required.

How much Rope did I originally ask for?
"

NAYAMI WIIINS!

Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum