Rock Of Ages

Go down

Rock Of Ages Empty Re: Rock Of Ages

Post by KibatheKute Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 am

WELCOME TO ROCK OF AGES
A singing competition where the themes are based around rock music. Whether it be soft rock, punk rock, metal, or broadway, this competition will challenge your repertoire and vocal ability.

Now, I know what all of you are thinking: "Kiba, you still have season one of SINGled Out happening!" I know. Don't worry about that; with SINGled Out approaching the Top 6, it's time to start casting for the next show. As described above, this show is going to be a little less structured in regards to style. It'll be a more challenging competition. With fun, of course! I'm in need of some judges (one more would be preferable, but if I get two, oh well) and contestants, of course!

Contestants Sign Up
- If you would like to be a part of Rock of Ages Season 1, please email me the following at themightyinuzuka@gmail.com:

- I will be accepting up to 12 contestants

- Send a NEW OR OLD song of any genre or theme. Of course, in the actual show, you will be pushed to your limits with the rock and roll genre.

- In the email, please include your username, what you'd prefer to be called by on the show, and just a little about yourself! Why you should be the first Rock of Ages champion!

Competition Rules & Format
- Rock of Ages will have a very simple format: each week, contestants will be eliminated until we reach a winner. Similar to something like American Idol, there will be three competitive rounds before actual competition:

- Deadlines will be weekly. Most likely on Mondays or Tuesdays. I live in Pacific Standard Time, so deadlines will most likely be appropriated to that time zone.

- Perks will be given out that can be either game changing or life saving for top winners each week.

Final Words
Well, I'm super excited to get this out here and see how many people are actually interested in this! We will be going through MANY auditions over the course of the next month, so get those auditions in! We'd love to have you!!!

Deadline for auditions are MAY 28th.
Send auditions to themightyinuzuka@gmail.com

Oh and our lovely panel of judges? Saigo, Audrey, and WaltzingClown! Oh...and me! It'll be a blast!
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

https://www.youtube.com/user/officialkibamusic

Back to top Go down

Post by KibatheKute Wed May 07, 2014 5:00 pm

We have 8 auditions! Keep em coming people!
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

Back to top Go down

Post by KibatheKute Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Still looking for auditions people.
KibatheKute
KibatheKute

Back to top Go down